Sunday, June 13, 2010

That time of the month

I'm supposed to be packing up to move to a new place, and the last thing I need is more clutter.  But I also get that itch where I have to fulfill my needs, and it hit pretty hard this week.  One thing lead to another and I found myself at Sound Garden slurping up music.  I got a good mix of new things, used items, and a couple vinyl double dips of favorite albums I wanted on that media format.  (If they hadn't been out of the deluxe version of Disintegration, I absolutely would have snatched that up, too.)

Vinyl:
Camera Obscura - The Nights are Cold 7"
Cold Cave - Life Magazine
Depreciation Guild - Spirit Youth
Dum Dum Girls - Jail La La 7"
Galaxie 500 - Today
The Mountain Goats - Tallahassee

CD:
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today
Blitzen Trapper - Destroyer of the Void*
CocoRosie - Grey Oceans
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
The Fall - Totally Wired
Kaki King - Junior
Talking Heads - Little Creatures  (hard to believe I didn't already have this)
Teenage Fanclub - Shadows

I swear I'm absolutely not buying any more music until I've moved.  And by "absolutely", I mean "probably".

* Half the reason I got this is because my eyes are intrinsically lured in by the word "Destroyer"

2 comments:

  1. Very curious to hear what you think of the new Teenage Fanclub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll probably be a couple days before I get a chance to listen to all of this. :)

    ReplyDelete