Saturday, August 28, 2010

Poor impulse control

I don't think I've gone music shopping in a store since I moved, so went up to Baltimore for a Sound Garden run today.  My rationalization this time is that I need new music for a roadtrip in two weeks....of course, that road trip is to a music festival where I'll undoubtedly buy more new music, but that's beside the point. I didn't find everything I was looking for, but did get a lot of stuff from the used bin to flesh out missing items, a few new releases, and some more vinyl double-dips.

The score:

  • !!! - Strange Weather, Isn't It?
  • Dinosaur Jr - Where You Been
  • Half Japanese - Sing No Evil
  • Jaill - That's How We Burn
  • Jesus and Mary Chain - Honey's Dead
  • Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica [vinyl 10th anniversary edition]
  • Mountain Goats - The Sunset Tree [vinyl]
  • New Order - Movement
  • Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Henry's Dream
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. the World soundtrack
  • The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
  • Xiu Xiu - A Promise
Coming soon: Hopscotch Fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment