Sunday, August 15, 2010

Top Five

As mentioned by a friend, NPR this week blogged about all-time top fives.  I guess the best way for me to figure this out is through my last.fm stats, even though this misses out on anything I listen to at work (Zune doesn't scrobble my stats) and in the car (cds).  I have a feeling if it did, it would skew more towards some newer items that I don't listen to as frequently while at home.


(I'm going to scrub out duplicate artists; otherwise there'd be two Talking Heads and two Bright Eyes songs.)

#1: Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime.  This would probably still stay #1 no matter what.

#2: Interpol - Obstacle 1


#3: Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have to Love



#4: Residents - Fire Fall. (Dear god I wish I could search for Residents videos without getting a bunch of Resident Evil crap.)



#5: Can - Tango Whiskeyman


No comments:

Post a Comment